Monday, October 28, 2019
Project Selcetion- Magazine
An aspect of journalism that interests me is the magazine. I think that this would be a good fit for me because I am very good when it comes to descriptive writing. I was thinking about doing the magazine as an interior design one. I think that this sparks my interest because I have taken a course in interior design so I know what people look for in articles and how to describe it. I don't think that creating a movie would be a good option for me because I am not the best when it comes to coming up with creative ideas that can leave an impact on someone. Some challenges that I am going to face are the pictures. I do own a professional camera, its more the location I am worried about. Getting peoples permission to take photos in their home may be a challenge. I want to make sure that the pictures will be from different locations so there is a variety in the magazine of different examples from all over. Having the variety of images will give me the ability to comment more on the styles and such of the picture. Another thing that I am worried about is how long the article is. I may run out of things to write about and it may be too short. Something that I can do to prevent this is if i add more pictures and more locations of different items, I can comment on this and add a few tips for designing the inside of your home with some of the background knowledge I have of interior design.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final submission
Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...
No comments:
Post a Comment