Tuesday, October 29, 2019
project selection-film
Some aspects of film that interest me are filming the process. I really enjoy editing and using all the different camera shots to get good shots that have deeper meanings or cuts that say more than the dialogue between the characters. I have done some film projects in my past. Something that I think I would be good at is editing. I like to see how a bunch of shots come together and becomes something Watching a piece after working hard on it is pleasing to me and I enjoy going through this process. Some things that may be a challenge to me is coming up with ideas for what the movie would be about. Coming up with some ideas would be difficult. I don't think I am the most creative person and i wouldn't want a film that doesn't leave an impact. I think that it is important for every film whether it was a short film or long, to leave an impact on the viewer and leave them thinking about a message that was within the film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final submission
Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...
-
Some things that I changed were the look of the table of contents. I decide to do this to make it look more realistic. I like this tab...
-
This is a chart that shows the circulation for the Better home and garden magazine. There are some place that have a higher circulation nu...
-
Some aspects of film that interest me are filming the process. I really enjoy editing and using all the different camera shots to get good s...
No comments:
Post a Comment