Wednesday, October 30, 2019

project selection- My decesion

I have decided to do the magazine. I think that this is the best choice for me considering my skills. Some things I believe that will help me in writing the magazine is my background skills in interior design and my skills to elaborate on a picture and describe it in great detail. My main determining factors for the decision is mainly the skill of writing. I also think I am better at taking still photos compared to shooting a video. It is also better for the time line to be able to take multiple pictures compared to multiple shots for a film. I am going to decide to work alone. I decided to work alone because I want to ensure that everything is working smoothly and it will be turned in and completed on time. I would categorize my magazine as a lifestyle magazine. Since the main article will be about interior designed, I believe it will be similar to articles that are already in the lifestyle magazines. I haven't decided on a specific part of the house I will be focusing on or if I am going to do an article about the entire house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final submission

Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...