The cover to this magazine is more basic than the other ones. There is no article titles around the cover, but just the title. The title of the magazine is in an orange. You can see pops of orange around the cover. The one thing that the cover does say is "New york in living color" This suggests to the reader that the magazine will show examples of interior design in New York. The print audience for interior design is more than 62,000. The ads on the magazine are filtered towards female including clothes, makeup or travel destinations.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
genre research 3
The cover to this magazine is more basic than the other ones. There is no article titles around the cover, but just the title. The title of the magazine is in an orange. You can see pops of orange around the cover. The one thing that the cover does say is "New york in living color" This suggests to the reader that the magazine will show examples of interior design in New York. The print audience for interior design is more than 62,000. The ads on the magazine are filtered towards female including clothes, makeup or travel destinations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final submission
Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...
-
Some things that I changed were the look of the table of contents. I decide to do this to make it look more realistic. I like this tab...
-
This is a chart that shows the circulation for the Better home and garden magazine. There are some place that have a higher circulation nu...
-
Some aspects of film that interest me are filming the process. I really enjoy editing and using all the different camera shots to get good s...
No comments:
Post a Comment