Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Flat plan


In my flat plan, I have 12 articles. All of these articles have to do with interior design and tips how to design your home to your liking. I have a good balance between articles and ads which is around a 50/50 balance. One of the articles is titled Creating Space in a Room. This will be about how to rearrange a room so it is using the space in the room to its best ability. This article will give you tips on how to maximize a rooms usage and not feel too over or under crowded. Another article in this magazine is titled Best Homes 2019. In this article, it will showcase people who have submitted their home for an award of the best home. I decided to include this article because while doing my magazine research, I found that a lot of lifestyle magazine that had to do with interior designing had rankings of the best houses for the year and would showcase them in their magazine. Another article I have in this magazine is Designing Tips for Beginners. In this article, I plan on talking about how people that don't have an eye for design can create a room that looks like a professional did it. This will include pictures of examples on how to add a pop of color to a room or how to add decor to make the room more full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final submission

Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...