In my table of contents, I plan on showcasing the 3 main articles that are within the magazine. I did this because when I was doing my research for the magazine ideas, I saw that most table of contents dont include all the articles, but only a few of them. I think this is better so it doesn't give away the whole magazine, but encourages people to continue reading and purchasing the magazine. I plan on putting 3 images in the table of contents. These images will have to do with the article and give the reader a showcase of what the article will contain if the reader doesn't quite understand the title. Another reason for the image is it might spark interest of the reader to open the magazine and read the article. It is in the beginning of the magazine so it is important to grab the readers attention early to encourage them to continue reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final submission
Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...
-
Some things that I changed were the look of the table of contents. I decide to do this to make it look more realistic. I like this tab...
-
This is a chart that shows the circulation for the Better home and garden magazine. There are some place that have a higher circulation nu...
-
Some aspects of film that interest me are filming the process. I really enjoy editing and using all the different camera shots to get good s...

No comments:
Post a Comment