Tuesday, December 10, 2019

schedule interviews/ develop questions

Someone I plan on interviewing for the magazine is a professional home designer. I plan on first calling and asking for their permission to have either a face to face interview or an over the phone interview-which ever is easier for them. I think that having this personal contact and a unstructured interview will give me more of a depth of explanation for their responses for a better understanding. Some questions I plan on asking them are:
"when did you start to get into the career of interior designing?"
"can anyone start a career in interior design?"
"What are your favorite things to do in order to fill a room?"
I plan on asking these questions because I want to do the article "Designing tips for beginners". With asking these types of questions, I want to show the readers that anyone can become a designer, with a little practicing and knowing what colors go well together or how to fill space properly can encourage them to start designing theirselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final submission

Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...