Monday, December 16, 2019

Schedule photoshoots

I plan on photographing the rooms and the way things are set up. First I have to find an open house that is fully furnished so I am able to go in and ask to take pictures. I plan on explaining to them what it is for and hopefully getting their approval. I am able to get photos of my moms room anytime since it is from my house. I still plan on asking permission and ensuring that the room is cleaned and organized. I am still deciding whether I want to take the pictures on my phone or on a professional camera. There are a few open houses this weekend on times that work for me. I plan on bringing my friend with me just for another point of view. I plan on taking pictures of things that I think will go well with the topic of the article (things on shelves, accent colors, decorations etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final submission

Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...