Thursday, January 16, 2020
Feedback and Revisions
One piece of advice I got was to section off some of the large chunks of text. I thought about how a normal magazine looked and I realized that I think they should be in columns. I think that putting it in columns will give it more of a realistic look and will be easier to read so there not in large paragraphs. Having the text in columns will improve my product because when I was doing my genre research, I found that most articles in the magazine were in the columns. This gave it an easier read and took up more space. Another piece of advice I got was to change some of the font color on the title page. The white font in the bottom right corner was hard to see, so I am going to change the color, size and bold the font in order to make it more present in the title. Spacing of the article titles and the framing of the picture fit well, but I am thinking about spreading the article titles out more so it uses more space and make sure not to waste any. My photos in the article were breaking the margins so I plan on moving the pictures to make sure everything is aligned and nothing is breaking the margins. Something that I would like to add to my magazine is the title of the magazine at the bottom of page near the page number. This was something that I noticed on other peoples magazine when we were presenting in class. Going back into my genre research, I noticed that the magazines all had the title of the magazine next to the page number. Adding this will really pull it all together and give it the realistic look that I am looking for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final submission
Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...
-
Some things that I changed were the look of the table of contents. I decide to do this to make it look more realistic. I like this tab...
-
This is a chart that shows the circulation for the Better home and garden magazine. There are some place that have a higher circulation nu...
-
Some aspects of film that interest me are filming the process. I really enjoy editing and using all the different camera shots to get good s...
No comments:
Post a Comment