Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Use of conventions

My magazine uses convention of the genre, interior designing by having elements that most interior designing magazines include. having all the title names in the flat plan relate to the genre of the magazine helped convey the sense of an interior designing magazine. The pictures that are on the side of the paragraphs have something to do with the topic/ point that was made in that paragraph. The part I admired most about my magazine is the one big letter that I had in front of the entire article. Do my genre research, I found that most articles had started with a large and bold letter to establish the beginning of the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final submission

Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...