Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Indesign class activity


Today in class we utilized adobe indesign lay out our 2 page spread. When I first started using the software, I that it was a little difficult. I had never used an adobe software so I wasn't used to it. After having it explained to me a little and sitting through the class learning the different tools, I really enjoyed using it. I though that it was a good software to design the type of magazine I was looking to create. I was a little uncomfortable at first only because I was unaware how difficult it was to navigate. At times it was frustrating because I would want a picture to go in a certain place and the picture wouldn't cooperate. After playing around with it, I was able to situate the picture the way I wanted to. I think that I will use indesign for my 3rd quarter submission because I like the look of it right now. I think that it looks clean, just the way I want it to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final submission

Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...