Another way that southern living promotes their magazine is through an Instagram following. On their Instagram, they post things such as cooking, houses and other parts of the lifestyle living in the south. The things that they post on their Instagram are similar to the things that they include in their magazines. I think that a reason why they have this Instagram is to inform people that if you enjoy looking at and going on their page, you would enjoy reading their magazine.
I think that having a social media would be a way that I would want to market my product. I would want this to be a way that I marketed my product because as you can see, they have a 1.7 m followers on the page. There is also a link in the bio that promotes the website for southern living. This encourages people to not only get introduced to the magazine but if they cant get their hands on a ahrd copy, they can subscribe to the website in order to get the magazine as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment