2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
My magazine engages with audience through social media. Something that is commonly seen when marketing magazines is the use of social medias such as instagrams and websites. Especially seen in the interior design genre, instagrams are especially used. They use social media to help market their product through posting pictures that are included in a specific magazine issue. With displaying these pictures, they are able to show what their magazine includes and convinces the reader to purchase the magazine. Magazines such as Elle Decor post pictures on their instagram in order to engage their audience and receive direct feedback with comments such as "love this town house" or "Wooahh! Now that's a beautiful setting!"
My magazines distribution would include media distribution and paper distribution. I would have a website where you would be able to subscribe to the magazine so you could either buy the magazine electronically or have it sent to their house. Not only would I have the magazine available to be sent to their house or have it electronically, but I would have it available to people who are not subscribed to the magazine in the store, on shelves available to be picked up at any moments time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final submission
Something that I changed from my third quarter submission was my table of contents. As I looked at the table of contents of other ...
-
Some things that I changed were the look of the table of contents. I decide to do this to make it look more realistic. I like this tab...
-
This is a chart that shows the circulation for the Better home and garden magazine. There are some place that have a higher circulation nu...
-
Some aspects of film that interest me are filming the process. I really enjoy editing and using all the different camera shots to get good s...
No comments:
Post a Comment